Monday, June 23, 2014

LIFESTYLE | simple things

{hiking Stinson Beach during holiday break- sometimes we take the little things for granted}

I have been hit with the flu for the past 4 days which has caused some severe cabin fever. So much so, that I feel I should begin my Monday with the "Welcome Back Kotter" theme song. 

But, the nice thing about being home is it allows for some "me-time" and gave me time to write on my blog. 

Thank my gods for Mr B. who was great in nursing me back to  health. You realize how much you miss out on! 

Thank you for reading.


{conveniently...reading and ice cream was a must in my recovery}
{online shopping really is the best when you're sick}

{receiving a beautiful gift from my m.i.l.}

XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to sign up on Bloglovin'....xo