Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DESIGN | polished entryways

{Kelly Wearstler} 

Most would believe the statement room is always the family room or dining room, where you typically entertain... Still, I like to think of myself as a first impression kind-of-a-gal. Which is why I consider the same for your home. Ergo, today's post is dedicated to entryways. 

Oftentimes uncelebrated, entryways (aka foyer, just easier to pronounce) is arguably one of the most important spaces. It's where you first greet your guests and creates the moment that will transition over to the rest of your home. It should equally possess the same wow-factor as much as the next room since that will set the tone.

It could potentially be the conversation starter.

Selected, are a few entryways which I found inspiring and perfectly polished.


{One of my favorites- Renea Abbott}
{I love the magenta console}

Thank you for reading!
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to sign up on Bloglovin'....xo