Friday, August 22, 2014

STYLE | how to wear pearls


Sure, Audrey Hepburn rocks them in the classiest way imaginable, but as much as I would love to squeeze into a fitted black dress everyday for the sake of pearls- It's just not going to happen.

However, my thoughts are this....pearls are always classy and dress you up no matter what the attire is. With a busy schedule, I don't always have time to carefully curate an overly thought-out outfit. But there is a contrast of wearing pearls that I especially love when the rest of me is going for basics. It's keeping the look feminine- don't you agree?

Now go enjoy your Friday!




It's been requested to list my wardrobe, so here you are!
Blazer: Zara
T-shirt: Vince 
Pearls: gifted
Jeans: Sisley
Shoes: Halogen
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Oversized Bag: MK
pc: Gloria Suarez 
XO,


4 comments:

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to sign up on Bloglovin'....xo