Friday, October 24, 2014

ART | sffas young collectors


October 24, 2014
4-7pm at Forst Mason Center, San Francisco

One of the things I love most about the San Francisco Fall Antiques Show is that collectors from all over the world feature only their best. Everything is perfectly curated and for the most part you are witness to pieces that you may not see otherwise. This year however, I am particularly excited to attend the 'Young Collectors Night'- A concept on introducing people into collecting by showcasing affordable items.  

They will have live music, cocktails and tours of the show. It's great for everyone but as a resident of San Francisco, and living amongst this young new wealth- I would love to see them get more involved and become more educated. I know many find "antiques" to be a dated thing and often intimidating but it's far from that. You can mix pieces and art it into your contemporary lifestyle while still building something that appreciates in value.

I'm excited to see what they have and for those who can't make tonight's event - they will be opened tomorrow. 

warning: none of the below would be for the light spender. I will update us on my  favorite finds this evening.



{Mallet Antiques is always one of my favorites from the show}

{Ambianic may be my new favorite this year. Love this mid century credenza}


{Carlton Hobbs is known for their level of rarities}


{ I have said it before...I love vintage b & w photography. Peter Fetterman Gallery} 


XO,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to sign up on Bloglovin'....xo